domingo, 4 de mayo de 2008

contrast or balance?


there was the Ecuator...the door of the middle of the things
the space in the silence doesn´t exist
sometimes a just wont to be the other
like now
far away from all of you and seeing the belt wich conect our lives from far away
seeing it like a present
to be open when ever or never
the trip is also there in the other side
far away for others
but I know that everything is waiting for me.


A friend of mine yesterday ask me about the contrast

I just answer,

but I don´t know what I said



there was the Artic....the door in the middle of the things
the space in the silence doesn´t exist...but I sometime I just wont to be the other..
like I was
one night with you seeing the light wich conect our instint
near our meat and our breath
seeing it like a present
to be open when ever or never
the door is close in the other side
beside you
but I know that everything is waiting for me

No hay comentarios: