jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

the secrets doesn,t exist

There was one day that I feel heavy like stones
untouch by the colors and without feets
.......but there was a way.......
Maybe this was the day when I born.....




And some people show me a place...and this become the place of my inspiration..the bad humor and the stones rounds without colors desapeared
I knew the wood
I smilled to my little hourse when he bring me to the light.....



Some day I understood that just her know me...






But don,t think about flowers anytime...


I can show you some human products very interesting for the new antropology studies...

The devil and the monster exist...



Near there İ lived with them

and İ began to paint my life

sometimes together we put the heat and start to create

but we never created a person

we together discovered the silence


With it İ learn how to fly


but İ,m learning again because i forget it...


....learning the love...



2 comentarios:

mono magnético azul dijo...

sabes que igual no me voy a españa? pero de todas maneras tengo que salir del país.
resulta que carmen se compró un billete para venir en estas fechas y me lo dijo, pero yo no la entendí, y ahora fíjate, parece que todo puede irse a la mierda por que ella está muy triste.

mono magnético azul dijo...

pues carmen es una chica del pueblo de mi padre que estudia periodismo y es la primera con la que estuve. alguna vez he debido de hablar de ella. llegará la mañana del día 8, que debe de caer el jueves que viene.
estos día creo que voy a ir a ver a julia. está en granada y ya sabía que nos conocemos, nai, porque hugo también vive en granada y le enseño las fotos que hizo.
yo también os hecho de menos, nenas. un beso muy grande. ( lo de taifun supongo que ya habeis vuelto y os la habeis encontrado allí, no? )